WHAT IS NATURAL MARBLE STONE ? How to choose the most standard marble
Natural marble is a metamorphic rock with medium hardness, located deep under the earth’s crust and today it is widely used in the field of furniture. Natural marble is also known as natural marble.
WHAT IS NATURAL MARBLE?
According to wikipedia and geology, natural marble is actually a natural stone with the main composition more than 50% calcium carbonate. It is softer than granite, easy to work with, and has an extremely rich natural color pattern, which can be used both outdoors and indoors.
1. Identification characteristics of natural marble
Method 1. Natural marble texture has extremely natural patterns and colors
Method 2: Check through light transmittance, marble has high light transmittance when using a lighter or flashlight to check
Method 3: Use dilute hydrochloric acid, if it is a natural marble, they will foam quite a lot.
2. Natural marble color
3. Application natural marble
However, marble is suitable for projects that require a larger usable area than furniture such as: Living room wall, kitchen, stairs, façade, pillars.
THERE ARE ANY TYPES OF BRAND MARBLE STONE?
|Natural marble marble||Artificial marble|
|– The type of stone that is analyzed above, is a 100% natural stone family. The advantage is that the stone veins are vivid, realistic and almost heterogeneous, each stone has a distinct beauty.
– Mainly applied to the exterior area because of its large size and relatively affordable price.
|-Artificial marble made by a mixture of natural stone reinforcement with additives of resin, color.. undergoes a manufacturing process at high pressure and temperature, creates a gloss, creates a pattern, and then forms a slab. with many beautiful designs.
– Called artificial marble but actually artificial stone veins are taken from the idea of natural marble veins. In fact, artificial stone in terms of structure includes solid surface stone and quartz quartz stone.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF NATURAL MARBLE STONE
– The texture is not too hard like granite
– Easier to absorb water, easy to discolor if not surface treated
>> Overcoming some disadvantages of natural marble, experts create a line of artificial marble like 99% natural marble, which is an environmentally friendly green material, more durable because it has no termites. joints, there are no lithium pores for bacteria to cling to, so the durability is harder than natural stone.
– The texture is thick but not stiff so it’s convenient for machining or carving
– Has a natural smoothness along with a very beautiful stone grain surface, bringing high decorative effect
– 100% safe and environmentally friendly because there is no impact of chemical substances, does not affect the environment and human health
– Can be applied in a number of interior and exterior projects (with large use area)
TOP LATEST BEAUTIFUL NATURAL GRANITE SAMPLES CANNOT IGNORE 2022-2023
REQUIREMENTS WHEN CONSTRUCTION OF MARBLE STONE
While constructing natural marble to ensure the decorative effect, quality as well as pattern design of each stone slab. The first is that the stone slabs need to have the same pattern and the size must be approximately the same. However, to prolong the life of the natural stone lines, we need to pay attention to the surface treatment of the stone.
Although marble or granite is not affected by force, it is necessary to make the stone surface waterproof. In addition, natural stone also has many types, with low quality and high materials, so the price is also very diverse. Homeowners should learn the reputable selling points of natural stone before ordering!