Coated Calcium Carbonate powder 8 +/- 2µ
BL08S is a high whiteness ground coated calcium carbonate 8 micron derived from pure Vietnam white marble. It is milled and classified to below 08 microns and 1% coated with stearic acid. It is surface – treated to make the particles completely hydrophobic for ease of dispersion, improved processing characteristics and minimal moisture-uptake.
Bao Lai offers a diverse set of ground calcium carbonate powder from Vietnam white marble suited for a wide range of applications including plastics, paints & coatings, construction materials, adhesives, sealants, food & pharmaceutical products, paper & ink, and lawn care.
Please contact us for more information of products availability.
- Exceptional whiteness
- Absence of particles above 10 microns
- Excellent dispersion properties
- Impart high gloss
- Good toughness and rigidity in thermoplastics
- Matt and glossy emulsion decorative paints
- Polyolefin Compound / Masterbatch for molding and film
- Matt and glossy enamels
- Rigid and plasticized PVC thermoplastics
- Anticorrosion Paints Primers
- Elastomers rubber
|Property||Unit of Measures||Value|
|+ 08 microns||% max||2.0|
|Brightness||Hunter Y||95.0 ± 1.5|
|Acid Insolubles||Wt. %||0.22|
|Stearate coating||%||0.8 ± 0.2|
|Surface area BET||m2g-1||5|
|Aerated powder density||Kg/||700|
|Tapped powder density||Kg/||1100|