Coated Calcium Carbonate powder 10+/-2µ
Bao Lai offers a diverse set of ground calcium carbonate powder from Vietnam white marble suited for a wide range of applications including plastics, paints & coatings, construction materials, adhesives, sealants, food & pharmaceutical products, paper & ink, and lawn care.
BL10S is a high whiteness calcium carbonate derived from pure Vietnam white marble. It is milled and classified to below 10 microns and 1% coated with stearic acid. It is surface – treated to make the particles completely hydrophobic for ease of dispersion, improved processing characteristics and minimal moisture-uptake.
Please contact us for more information of products availability.
- Exceptional whiteness
- Absence of particles above 15 microns
- Excellent dispersion properties
- Impart high gloss
- Good toughness and rigidity in thermoplastics
- Matt and glossy emulsion decorative paints
- Polyolefin Compound / Masterbatch for molding and film
- Matt and glossy enamels
- Rigid and plasticized PVC thermoplastics
- Anticorrosion Paints Primers
- Elastomers rubber
||Unit of Measures
|+ 10 microns
||95.0 ± 1.5
||1.0 ± 0.2
|Surface area BET
|Aerated powder density
|Tapped powder density